Mindfreak - Complete Season Three by Criss Angel - DVD
3 DVD med
7 timer og 42 minutters optagelser
Bonus: bag scenen og features.
3 DISC SET CONTAINING ALL 20 EPISODES FROM SEASON THREE OF THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED A&E TELEVISION SERIES AVAILABLE ON DVD FOR THE FIRST TIME.
- 20 astonishing episodes & tons of bonus features
- An incredible line-up of guest stars falls under Criss' spell
- Criss Angel is the only five-time winner of Magician of the Year
- Some of his tricks are too intense for television and have never been aired. Whether levitating to the tip of the Luxor pyramid or getting steamrolled into a bed of glass, Criss pushes the limits of his body and reality further than anyone ever has.
In this amazing box set, Criss brings illusion and mind-blowing tricks to a whole new level! Packed with death-defying escapes, fearless stunts, and astonishing physical feats, as well as unbelievable up-close-and-personal sleight-of-hand, this season of MINDFREAK raises the bar on magic to unprecedented heights.
Go behind the scenes with today's most exciting master of surrealism in the MINDFREAK Season Three. A cross between Harry Houdini, Cirque Du Soleil and Fear Factor, each mind-boggling episode captures the creative genius at work, preparing and training for his death-defying feats.
Criss' new daredevil performances – all live and unstaged – include escaping from a racing truck filled with explosives, vanishing a speeding Lamborghini, and levitating 500 feet above the Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Whether breaking out of jail – in the nude! – or being steamrolled on a bed of glass, Criss Angel once again proves that he's the ultimate maestro of modern magic.
- Luxor Light
- Prisoner Transport Escape
- Animal 2
- Quad Drag Escape
- Raging Bull
- Car Crash Escape
- Sucker 2
- Naked Jail Escape
- Burning Man
- Rollercoaster Thru Criss
- Underwater Car Escape
- The Loyal
- The Kid In Criss
- Cement Block
- Two Featurettes: Behind the Sceens of Season Three and Criss' Celebrity Guests
- Additional Sceens
- Text Biography
Note: This set is coded for Region 1 only.
Running Time Approximately 7hr 42min
Weight: 0.900 Kg
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 25 October, 2009.