Cesaral Lego Car, by Cesar Alonso
A toy car built by a spectator with Lego™ pieces finds a freely chosen card. The toy car stops when the spectator pushes the car next to (or on top of). As you have surely seen from the beginning, you can create many gags around this effect
• The Lego Car is expertly made and looks just like the very familiar regular Lego pieces you and your audiences have seen so many times before.
• No magnets, no threads, no gimmicked cards.
• Self-working and always ready to go.
• You can do the effect on any surface. Great quality rubber wheels.
• ¡No sleights are needed to do this effect